How to bank with us
Bank the way you want to.
One of the great things about banking with us is that you can do your daily banking conveniently and quickly. You never have to drive to a branch and stand in line. You can bank with us by telephone, online, mobile banking or through ATMs. We make sure your banking is as easy and convenient as possible!.
With online banking you get the convenience of accessing your accounts 24/7. All of your daily banking can be done with the click of a button, including:
- Paying bills
- Viewing your account balances
- Viewing your transaction history
- Opening a new KeyRate® Savings Account or KeyReturn® GIC
- Transferring funds between accounts or to other CDF customers
- Sending Interac® e-Transfers
- Changing your contact information or online banking password
Get up-to date account balances, view transactions, pay bills and transfer money all from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPad touch® or Android™ phone or tablet.
- Check your account balances and account activity
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Manage scheduled payments and transfers
- Check the latest interest rates
- Send or receive Interac® e-Transfers or add an e-Transfer recipient
- Find your closest branch or ATM
Deposit or withdraw your money at any ATM that is part of THE EXCHANGE® Network without paying a surcharge. With over 2,400 ATMs located across Canada, THE EXCHANGE Network provides you with convenient access to your account.
Withdrawals can be made at most ATMs in Canada. If the ATM is not part of THE EXCHANGE Network, the ATM owner may levy a fee to use their machine.
Chip debit card
A safe and secure way to make your everyday purchases.
- Your chip debit card is embedded with a microchip that provides increased protection against debit card skimming and counterfeiting.
- Chip debit cards encrypt all information stored on them, increasing your safety when completing a transaction.
- When you perform a transaction, your chip debit card never leaves your sight.
- Enjoy increased convenience when travelling. Your chip debit card has THE EXCHANGE® Network, Interac®, Cirrus® and Maestro® applications, which means you can withdraw money and perform direct payment purchases around the world!
- Interac e-Transfer - Send or receive money in a snap with Interac e-Transfer. All you need is an email and/or mobile phone number and an account at a Canadian financial institution. As a sender, you don't need to worry about figuring out where the person banks and they won't know where you do your banking, because all account details and financial institutions are kept confidential. Learn more.
- One-time transfers - Transfer money between your CDF account and your account at any other Canadian financial institution. To link your other bank accounts, fill out the authorization form, fax, email or mail it to us with a VOID cheque for the account you want to link.
- Internal transfers - Transfer money between your CDF accounts and other CDF accounts via interbank transfers.
- Future dated/recurring transfers - Want to reach your savings goals faster? We can help you set up a regularly scheduled transfer into your KeyRate® Savings Account.Using a Savings Builder Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) you can set up regularly scheduled transfers between your KeyRate Savings Account and your account at another financial institution. To set up these transfers, fill out the Electronic Funds Transfer form, print it and mail it to us with a void cheque for the account you want your transfer to come from.
Give us a call at 1.877.441.2249 and we can:
- Reset your Personal Access Code (PAC).
- Tell you your account balance.
- Update your address.
- Answer any other questions or queries you may have.
We’re here to help!