KeyFlex® Mortgage Line
Life should be flexible.
Our KeyFlex Mortgage Line is custom built to meet your changing borrowing needs. It is completely flexible, giving you the opportunity to use it for what you need, when you need it.
How does it work?
If you own your own home, chances are you have equity in it (the difference between the market value of your home and the balance of mortgage or other debts against it).
With the KeyFlex Mortgage Line, you can borrow up to 80% of the value of your home1 (less any outstanding mortgages) with just one application that allows you to:
- Manage your mortgage by splitting it into different mortgage types, with fixed or variable interest rates and different terms.
- Choose from a combination of borrowing products, such as lines of credit or fixed or floating rate term loans, that best suit your needs.
- Reuse available credit after it has been repaid.
What can I use it for?
- Pay for your children's education, or go back to school yourself
- Buy a new vehicle
- Consolidate debt or create a rainy day emergency fund
- Top up your RRSPs, or free up funds for other investment opportunities
- Renovate your home
- Purchase a vacation or rental property
- Travel to the places you've always dreamed of
- Customized to you.
- You decide how and when you use it.
- Your credit limit is always available to you.
- You can potentially lower your overall borrowing costs each year.
- You can set up the mortgage at a fixed rate, variable rate, or a combination of both.
|KeyFlex Mortgage Line* (Rates effective 2014-04-04)||Rates|
|1 year open||5.99%|
|5 year Variable Rate (prime + 0.20%)||2.90%|
|1 year closed||2.99%|
|2 year closed||2.59%|
|3 year closed||2.99%|
|4 year closed||3.19%|
|5 year closed||3.49%|
1For Lines of Credit you can borrow up to 65% of the value of your home.
All rates quoted are annual interest rates and are subject to change without notice.
*Interest rate compounded half yearly, not in advance.